Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Kryptos by Wili- A Greek Experience


Kryptos by Willi, the name had been quite intriguing for quite sometime. I had been to  KNK road in Nungambakkam infinite number of times and I used to wonder what this place was all about. I knew Willi was a name but I did not know what it was all about. When I was invited to be a part of a dinner here, I did not hesitate to pass this Opportunity up. Driving through on a weekday, that too to the traffic zone of 
Chennai can be particularly cumbersome.I was late by the time I got here, everyone was already seated and the soup was just about to be served. We started out with the Asparagus Soup. I recently discovered the health benefits and the taste of Asparagus and was quite curious to the taste of the same in Soup. And it did not disappoint. It was smooth, creamy and delicious.



Rice Stuffed capsicum, the paneer kebab and the Feta and spinach pie was simply awesome. :)The next was the Spinach Stuffed Pie.I simply loved it. Being a thorough south Indian, it did remind me of a dish that we make out of spinach but this was very different. 





The Desserts came next and the Baklava was delicious.





 The place is situated right on the main road (Knk Road) and has a lift which takes you to the basement where the restaurant is. Altogether a great place for greek food. Must say that it was my first try and I did enjoy it.

Food : 4/5
Ambience : 5/5
Accessibility : 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment